Cost of living comparison between Korçë, Albania and Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 170 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00735 EUR / ALL
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Korçë (Albania) is 49% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,118 (152,086 Lek) in Korçë to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €750 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mexicali costs Mex$ 750 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $966 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$65 (about 2 hours ago)