Cost of living in Korçë, Albania compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00750 EUR / ALL
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Korçë (Albania) is 16% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,388 (184,982 Lek) in Korçë to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,200 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Jose, California costs $350 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $450 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,830 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in St. Louis, Missouri costs $40 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$8 (about 1 hour ago)