Cost of living in Korçë, Albania compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00748 EUR / ALL
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Korçë (Albania) is 45% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,884 (251,727 Lek) in Korçë to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,300 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Kingston costs C$7 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hartford, Connecticut costs $1.50 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chicago, Illinois costs $35 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $706 (about 1 hour ago)