Cost of living in Korba, India compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01309 EUR / INR
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Korba (India) is about the same as in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,200 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €1,167 (₨89,205) in Korba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 100 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dnipro costs 200₴ (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kingston costs J$85,000 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Anápolis costs R$ 84,708,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guatemala City costs Q5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Exeter costs £1,000 (about 1 hour ago)