Cost of living in Komsomol'sk-na-Amure, Russia compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01287 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Komsomol'sk-na-Amure (Russia) is 24% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,200 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €912 (руб 70,853) in Komsomol'sk-na-Amure.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reykjavik costs 4,000 kr (30 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Addis Ababa costs 60 Birr (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,830 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Kelowna costs C$1.19 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 89 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 50,000 (about 1 hour ago)