Cost of living in Komsomol'sk-na-Amure, Russia vs Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01323 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Komsomol'sk-na-Amure (Russia) is 23% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,300 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €1,000 (руб 75,585) in Komsomol'sk-na-Amure.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $15 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 5.80 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Augusta, Georgia costs $14 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £170 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Melbourne costs AU$100 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Beaverton, Oregon costs $100 (33 minutes ago)