Cost of living in Kolkata, India compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,169 prices entered by 190 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01404 EUR / INR
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kolkata (India) is 57% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €625 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €269 (₨19,142) in Kolkata.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seville costs €1.50 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhopal costs ₨200 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 18,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montclair, New Jersey costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dammam costs ﷼ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨457 (about 2 hours ago)