Cost of living in Kolhapur, India compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01249 EUR / INR
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kolhapur (India) is 49% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,100 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €559 (₨44,792) in Kolhapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$105 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Victoria costs C$75 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Quito costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in İzmir costs 22TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)