Cost of living in Kolhapur, India compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01251 EUR / INR
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kolhapur (India) is 49% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,200 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €609 (₨48,633) in Kolhapur.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 2,500 (8 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Mérida costs Mex$ 22 (11 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Pretoria costs R 30 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Addis Ababa costs 300 Birr (40 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Sarajevo costs 14KM (about 1 hour ago)