Cost of living in Kolhapur, India compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01367 EUR / INR
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kolhapur (India) is 47% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €625 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €330 (₨24,124) in Kolhapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberystwyth costs £6.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Porto Alegre costs R$ 20 (3 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Enschede costs €950 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kampala costs 3,500 Shilling (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Blumenau costs R$ 3.85 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wollongong costs AU$10,000,000,000 (44 minutes ago)