Cost of living in Kolhapur, India compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01333 EUR / INR
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kolhapur (India) is 48% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,300 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €681 (₨51,057) in Kolhapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Riverside, California costs $24 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Fargo costs $8 (37 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Reno, Nevada costs $4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Portland, Oregon costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)