Cost of living comparison between Kolda, Senegal and Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00152 EUR / XOF
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kolda (Senegal) is 8% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €750 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €690 (453,404 Franc) in Kolda.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,408 (7 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Singapore costs SGD $150 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Portland, Oregon costs $0.87 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 7 (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Puebla costs Mex$ 5,000 (38 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 2,400 (about 1 hour ago)