Cost of living in Kolda, Senegal compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00154 EUR / XOF
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kolda (Senegal) is 5% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,200 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €1,138 (739,533 Franc) in Kolda.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dunedin costs NZ$80 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Turin costs €100 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Hamburg costs €1,275 (20 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Grand Rapids costs $25 (29 minutes ago)