Cost of living in Kökshetaū, Kazakhstan compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00244 EUR / KZT
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kökshetaū (Kazakhstan) is 44% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,100 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €617 (252,681 KZT) in Kökshetaū.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 30,000,000 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Frankfurt am Main costs €22,775 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wolfsburg costs €30 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨60,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jalandhar costs ₨150 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Ipoh costs RM250 (about 1 hour ago)