Cost of living in Kökshetaū, Kazakhstan compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00264 EUR / KZT
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kökshetaū (Kazakhstan) is 41% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,200 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €704 (266,705 KZT) in Kökshetaū.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 6.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (24 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Cluj-Napoca costs 860 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasov costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)