Cost of living in Kokand, Uzbekistan compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00010 EUR / UZS
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kokand (Uzbekistan) is 66% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,300 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €445 (4,236,362 сўм) in Kokand.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 650 ман (3 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Frankfurt am Main costs €30 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$6,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Liverpool costs £10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$4.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 474 (about 1 hour ago)