Cost of living in Kokand, Uzbekistan compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! Kokand has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kokand.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00021 EUR / UZS *
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kokand (Uzbekistan) is 59% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,200 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €495 (2,402,359 сўм) in Kokand.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Namur costs €900 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $2.50 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Podgorica costs €20 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Basel costs CHF 600,000,000,000,000,016,777,216 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $120,000 (about 1 hour ago)