Cost of living in Kokand, Uzbekistan compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! Kokand has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kokand.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00023 EUR / UZS *
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kokand (Uzbekistan) is 57% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,100 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €468 (2,051,077 сўм) in Kokand.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 100 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €25 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Durham, North Carolina costs $65 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 250 (20 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (20 minutes ago)