Cost of living in Kochi, Japan compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00836 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kochi (Japan) is 9% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €681 (¥81,412) in Kochi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €625 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Batna City costs 31 Dinar (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,446 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cork costs €50 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tirana costs 500 Lek (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨13 (about 1 hour ago)