Cost of living in Koblenz, Germany compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2018.
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Koblenz (Germany) is 10% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,209 in Koblenz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,100 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Nantes costs €30 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 2,500 Дин. (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £53 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Wellington costs NZ$85 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 150 kr (42 minutes ago)