Cost of living in Koblenz, Germany compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2017.
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koblenz (Germany) is 5% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,262 in Koblenz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,200 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tainan City costs 24 NT$ (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €27 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,948 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Oakland, California costs $50,000 (about 1 hour ago)