Cost of living in Koblenz, Germany compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017.
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koblenz (Germany) is about the same as in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vilnius costs €18,709 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Salem costs ₨35 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 5,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $11 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $13 (41 minutes ago)