Cost of living in Kobe, Japan compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00756 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kobe (Japan) is 22% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,344 (¥177,885) in Kobe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,100 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Vienna costs €100 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$60,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 60,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Vilnius costs €549 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Wrocław costs 2,450 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Bălţi costs 22 Leu (about 1 hour ago)