Cost of living in Koh Tao, Thailand compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02525 EUR / THB
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koh Tao (Thailand) is 8% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,100 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €1,017 (40,273 ฿) in Koh Tao.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €45 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dublin costs €0.35 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Bilbao costs €0.98 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Benidorm costs €500 (8 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Mataram costs Rp 1.35 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Ahmedabad costs ₨58,000 (33 minutes ago)