Cost of living in Kluang, Malaysia compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20923 EUR / MYR
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kluang (Malaysia) is about the same as in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €750 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €743 (RM3,553) in Kluang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨11,690 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Antwerp costs €53 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,377 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manaus costs R$ 25 (40 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cambridge costs £6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 3,600 lei (about 2 hours ago)