Cost of living comparison between Klang, Malaysia and Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.21913 EUR / MYR
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Klang (Malaysia) is 37% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €500 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €316 (RM1,442) in Klang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $813 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Heidelberg costs €10 (19 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Bangkok costs 55 ฿ (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taiyuan costs 元40 (40 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 3,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Santiago de los Caballeros costs RD$ 17,155 (about 1 hour ago)