Cost of living in Klang, Malaysia compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20058 EUR / MYR
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Klang (Malaysia) is 40% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,200 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €716 (RM3,568) in Klang.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manila costs Php10 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$10,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 69 (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Liverpool costs £387 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $50,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $20,036 (43 minutes ago)