Cost of living in Klaeng, Thailand compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02616 EUR / THB
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Klaeng (Thailand) is 45% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,100 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €604 (23,075 ฿) in Klaeng.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €600 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Toronto costs C$10 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thessaloniki costs €75 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Malé costs 3,000 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mbabane costs Lilangeni900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (about 1 hour ago)