Cost of living in Klaeng, Thailand compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02596 EUR / THB
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Klaeng (Thailand) is 46% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,200 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €649 (24,988 ฿) in Klaeng.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €900 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Huntsville, Alabama costs $1.50 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$88,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Adana costs 1,450TL (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jacksonville, Florida costs $15 (43 minutes ago)