Cost of living in Kitale, Kenya compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00826 EUR / KES
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kitale (Kenya) is 9% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,200 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €1,096 (Shilling132,727) in Kitale.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Astana costs 90 KZT (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 69 zł (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $175 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €500 (40 minutes ago)