Cost of living in Kitakyushu, Japan compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00738 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kitakyushu (Japan) is 26% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,506 (¥204,158) in Kitakyushu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,200 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €100 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 25,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨2,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$559 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brno costs 20,000 Kč (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 1,017 (41 minutes ago)