Cost of living in Kitakyushu, Japan compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00770 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kitakyushu (Japan) is 17% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,403 (¥182,294) in Kitakyushu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,200 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Duisburg costs €6.00 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $14 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kharkiv costs 130₴ (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 60TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Eindhoven costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Freetown costs 73,775 Leone (about 1 hour ago)