Cost of living in Kitakyushu, Japan compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00755 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kitakyushu (Japan) is 15% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,497 (¥198,140) in Kitakyushu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,300 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Coventry costs £1,613 (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vienna costs €30 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nicosia costs €800 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥203,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Morogoro costs 1,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)