Cost of living in Kisumu, Kenya compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00914 EUR / KES
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kisumu (Kenya) is 23% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €500 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €384 (Shilling42,014) in Kisumu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bristol costs £20 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cluj-Napoca costs 40 lei (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 120 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brno costs 549 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €280 (about 1 hour ago)