Cost of living in Kisumu, Kenya compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00820 EUR / KES
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kisumu (Kenya) is 27% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,300 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €946 (Shilling115,371) in Kisumu.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$100 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $0.66 (42 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Long Beach, California costs $2.19 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $49 (about 2 hours ago)