Cost of living in Kirov, Russia compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01384 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kirov (Russia) is 54% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,200 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €553 (руб 39,996) in Kirov.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $90 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $16 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 600 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sherbrooke costs C$475 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨6,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,350 (17 minutes ago)