Cost of living in Kirov, Russia compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01444 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kirov (Russia) is 53% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,100 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €517 (руб 35,811) in Kirov.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eindhoven costs €169 (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gold Coast costs AU$4,257 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM500 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Georgetown costs 1,500 G$ (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 4,000TL (42 minutes ago)