Cost of living in Kirov, Russia compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01399 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kirov (Russia) is 54% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,200 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €557 (руб 39,835) in Kirov.
Recent Prices Added
- 330 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Granada costs €3.03 (1 minute ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Greenville, South Carolina costs $0.60 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,200 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Leicester costs £2.75 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Pretoria costs R 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Tacoma, Washington costs $24 (about 1 hour ago)