Cost of living in Kirov, Russia compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01626 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kirov (Russia) is 49% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €500 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €253 (руб 15,564) in Kirov.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Chicago, Illinois costs $1.80 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valencia costs €600 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallinn costs €7 (15 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Montevideo costs $U350 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Norrköping costs 90 kr (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chiang Mai costs 1,271 ฿ (34 minutes ago)