Cost of living in Kirkuk, Iraq compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00069 EUR / IQD
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kirkuk (Iraq) is 37% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,200 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €757 (1,096,806 Dinar) in Kirkuk.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coventry costs £15 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island costs C$8 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2.50 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (34 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Juba costs 3,000 Pound (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨750 (about 1 hour ago)