Cost of living in Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00054 EUR / CDF
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kinshasa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is about the same as in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,227 (2,267,403 Franc) in Kinshasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,200 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $3.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $30 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Sebastian costs €0.18 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Muscat costs ﷼ 196 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)