Cost of living in Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00061 EUR / CDF
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kinshasa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 19% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,552 (2,553,958 Franc) in Kinshasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,300 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in San Diego, California costs $1,830 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sorocaba costs R$ 200 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirklareli costs 30TL (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Algiers costs 100,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 26 Lari (about 2 hours ago)