Cost of living in Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00055 EUR / CDF *
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kinshasa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 12% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,347 (2,457,009 Franc) in Kinshasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,200 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Regina costs C$12 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,795 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Punta Arenas costs CH$400,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hsinchu City costs 300 NT$ (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Doha costs 8 ﷼ (about 4 hours ago)