Cost of living in Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00052 EUR / CDF *
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kinshasa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 7% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,284 (2,455,925 Franc) in Kinshasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,200 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $30,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,033 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Wellington costs NZ$4.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$145 (about 1 hour ago)