Cost of living in Kigali, Rwanda compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00114 EUR / RWF
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kigali (Rwanda) is 31% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €625 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €433 (381,523 Franc) in Kigali.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 4,600 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Schaffhausen costs CHF 30 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 15 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 300,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Port Louis costs ₨8,000 (about 1 hour ago)