Cost of living in Kielce, Poland compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23619 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kielce (Poland) is 36% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,300 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €832 (3,523 zł) in Kielce.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Phoenix, Arizona costs $570 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aarau costs CHF 0.08 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tampa, Florida costs $400 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 750 Kč (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mossoro costs R$ 600 (13 minutes ago)