Cost of living in Kiel, Germany compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017.
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kiel (Germany) is 10% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €824 in Kiel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €750 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €19 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cagliari costs €1.90 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.70 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 7,500 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Exeter costs £3.50 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)