Cost of living in Khulna, Bangladesh compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01189 EUR / BDT
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khulna (Bangladesh) is 42% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €500 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €291 (Taka 24,465) in Khulna.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €13 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 40 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,150 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Istanbul costs 10TL (about 1 hour ago)