Cost of living in Khon Kaen, Thailand compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02638 EUR / THB
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khon Kaen (Thailand) is 33% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €750 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €500 (18,965 ฿) in Khon Kaen.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $12 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1.50 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Goiânia costs R$ 2.70 (about 1 hour ago)