Cost of living in Khemisset, Morocco compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08851 EUR / MAD
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khemisset (Morocco) is 49% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,200 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €612 (6,912 Dirham) in Khemisset.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 13 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ahmedabad costs ₨75,000 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨199 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 120 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brussels costs €12 (26 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Hobart costs AU$1,935 (34 minutes ago)