Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.14331 EUR / SDG
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 69% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €625 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €196 (1,366 Pound) in Khartoum.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 100 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$9,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lianyungang costs 元45 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhilai costs ₨200 (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $6.00 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $4.41 (42 minutes ago)