Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! Khartoum has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Khartoum.
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12760 EUR / SDG *
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 70% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,100 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €326 (2,556 Pound) in Khartoum.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $11 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Auckland costs NZ$2.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 3.35 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riyadh costs ﷼ 25 (42 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Lipa City costs Php10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Córdoba costs ARS $5,000 (about 1 hour ago)