Cost of living in Kharkiv, Ukraine compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 450 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03112 EUR / UAH
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kharkiv (Ukraine) is 37% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,100 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €698 (22,432₴) in Kharkiv.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$70 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $56 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Grand Cayman costs CI$1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bishkek costs 100 som (about 1 hour ago)