Cost of living in Kharkiv, Ukraine compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 382 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03020 EUR / UAH
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kharkiv (Ukraine) is 20% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,300 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €1,040 (34,439₴) in Kharkiv.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rimini costs €550 (3 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Caracas costs Bs 50,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Timisoara costs 30 lei (36 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Savannah, Georgia costs $5.02 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$120 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beijing costs 元175 (about 1 hour ago)