Cost of living in Kharkiv, Ukraine compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 408 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03305 EUR / UAH
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kharkiv (Ukraine) is 71% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,300 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €376 (11,389₴) in Kharkiv.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $2,287 (1 minute ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Saint Petersburg costs руб 500 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 500 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 888 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pori costs €12 (40 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jackson, Mississippi costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)