Cost of living in Kharagpur, India compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01230 EUR / INR
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kharagpur (India) is 49% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,300 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €658 (₨53,481) in Kharagpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$3,440 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 8,500 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bekasi costs Rp 60,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Anaco costs Bs 700,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belgrade costs 89 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)