Cost of living in Kermanshah, Iran compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! Kermanshah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kermanshah.
|Personal Care||- 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00002 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kermanshah (Iran) is 58% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,100 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €459 (﷼ 23,674,242) in Kermanshah.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$860 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $90 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caaguazu costs 11,500 Gs (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Aligarh costs ₨80 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,220 (about 2 hours ago)