Cost of living in Kerman, Iran compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! Kerman has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kerman.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00003 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kerman (Iran) is 27% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,200 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €878 (﷼ 33,448,389) in Kerman.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Alexandria costs E£ 500 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Witbank costs R 100 (6 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Lahore costs ₨100 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Montevideo costs $U6,500 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 549 Kč (22 minutes ago)