Cost of living in Kerman, Iran compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! Kerman has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kerman.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00003 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kerman (Iran) is 26% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €625 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €464 (﷼ 16,911,904) in Kerman.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨22 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Guwahati costs ₨19 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €9 (26 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Hurghada costs E£ 40 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 270 ฿ (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr250 (about 2 hours ago)