Cost of living in Kerch, Ukraine compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03204 EUR / UAH
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kerch (Ukraine) is 21% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,200 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €943 (29,424₴) in Kerch.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in San Luis Obispo, California costs $50 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Panama City costs 13 B/. (13 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Corfu costs €68 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Colombo costs 1,100 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kofu costs ¥350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Muscat costs ﷼ 200 (about 1 hour ago)