Cost of living in Kelowna, Canada compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 344 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.694 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kelowna (Canada) is 6% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €529 (C$762) in Kelowna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €500 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Novo Hamburgo costs R$ 84 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 200 ฿ (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Southampton costs £10 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lyon costs €75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $42 (about 2 hours ago)