Cost of living in Kelowna, Canada compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 302 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.700 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kelowna (Canada) is 4% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €782 (C$1,116) in Kelowna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €750 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Trieste costs €170 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vadodara costs ₨300 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 84 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in The Hague costs €3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Antalya costs 1,050TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $6,360 (about 1 hour ago)