Cost of living in Kayseri, Turkey compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19964 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kayseri (Turkey) is 56% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,300 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €566 (2,835TL) in Kayseri.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shanghai costs 元7 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bacău costs 10 lei (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jaipur costs ₨25,413 (24 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santa Ana, California costs $13 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 55,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 70TL (about 1 hour ago)