Cost of living in Kawasaki, Japan compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00823 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kawasaki (Japan) is 11% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €553 (¥67,136) in Kawasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €500 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £4,085 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Munich costs €30 (15 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £5.50 (33 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Gothenburg costs 16 kr (38 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $3,010 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Brisbane costs AU$0.60 (about 1 hour ago)