Cost of living in Kawasaki, Japan compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00756 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kawasaki (Japan) is 9% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,305 (¥172,654) in Kawasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,200 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Hsinchu City costs 90 NT$ (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$110 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 294,899 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2,850 (38 minutes ago)