Cost of living in Kawasaki, Japan compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00803 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kawasaki (Japan) is 9% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,307 (¥162,750) in Kawasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,200 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sharjah costs Dirham 3,000 (18 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Cairo costs E£ 150 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 30,000 Kč (23 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Bergen costs kr 115 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sao Joao del Rei costs R$ 20 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Shanghai costs 元100,000 (43 minutes ago)