Cost of living comparison between Kawasaki, Japan and Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00885 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kawasaki (Japan) is 15% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €859 (¥97,110) in Kawasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €750 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Islamabad costs ₨72 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cochabamba costs $b20 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Leeuwarden costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in London costs £0.02 (about 1 hour ago)