Cost of living in Kavala, Greece compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 07, 2017.
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kavala (Greece) is 20% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €750 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €602 in Kavala.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,220 (7 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Heidelberg costs €80 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 20 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Zagreb costs 10 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Trento costs €550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (about 1 hour ago)