Cost of living in Kathmandu, Nepal compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 908 prices entered by 97 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00868 EUR / NPR
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kathmandu (Nepal) is 40% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,200 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €724 (₨ 83,376) in Kathmandu.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mecca costs ﷼ 11,412 (3 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Turin costs €20 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Aarhus costs kr0.50 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $95 (27 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 16,000 (27 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Denver, Colorado costs $24 (40 minutes ago)