Cost of living in Kathmandu, Nepal compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 864 prices entered by 122 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00784 EUR / NPR
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kathmandu (Nepal) is 34% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,300 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €859 (₨ 109,614) in Kathmandu.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buffalo, New York costs $39,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €25 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $80 (25 minutes ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Antwerp costs €6.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Braga costs €400 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)