Cost of living in Katerini, Greece compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2017.
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Katerini (Greece) is 15% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,300 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €1,107 in Katerini.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nagpur costs ₨10 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paderborn costs €5.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 10 (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Townsville costs AU$13 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Visakhapatnam costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)