Cost of living in Kashgar, China compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13367 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kashgar (China) is 36% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €678 (元5,069) in Kashgar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €500 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cairo costs E£ 0.30 (3 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Halifax costs C$1,000,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $67,653 (15 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Casablanca costs 345 Dirham (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beirut costs 40,000 L£ (35 minutes ago)