Cost of living in Karlovy Vary, Czech Republic compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03837 EUR / CZK
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karlovy Vary (Czech Republic) is 16% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,200 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €1,008 (26,259 Kč) in Karlovy Vary.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Hisar costs ₨120 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 60TL (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,200 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Raipur costs ₨100 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Gurgaon costs ₨60 (about 1 hour ago)