Cost of living in Karlovy Vary, Czech Republic compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03948 EUR / CZK
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karlovy Vary (Czech Republic) is 19% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,100 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €886 (22,432 Kč) in Karlovy Vary.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Dallas, Texas costs $2.00 (24 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Salalah costs ﷼ 0.500 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ankara costs 8TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Pretoria costs R 60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 2 hours ago)