Cost of living comparison between Karimnagar, India and Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01378 EUR / INR
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karimnagar (India) is 31% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €625 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €429 (₨31,166) in Karimnagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.38 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barddhaman costs ₨150 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨400 (about 3 hours ago)