Cost of living in Karbala, Iraq compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00069 EUR / IQD
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karbala (Iraq) is 6% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,374 (1,999,925 Dinar) in Karbala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,300 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $100 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php400 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $20 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$10 (27 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Austin, Texas costs $30 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $3,508 (about 1 hour ago)