Cost of living in Karbala, Iraq compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00073 EUR / IQD
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karbala (Iraq) is 8% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,398 (1,924,049 Dinar) in Karbala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,300 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Liverpool costs £71 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bozeman, Montana costs $18 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $23,280 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Culiacán costs Mex$ 21,500 (about 3 hours ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Vilnius costs €2.20 (about 3 hours ago)