Cost of living in Karaman, Turkey compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20164 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karaman (Turkey) is 32% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,100 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €748 (3,708TL) in Karaman.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨800 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (32 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madrid costs €0.33 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Timisoara costs 206 lei (39 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Pune costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)