Cost of living in Karaman, Turkey compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26271 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karaman (Turkey) is 31% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €750 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €514 (1,956TL) in Karaman.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (3 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Seville costs €4.75 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Iasi costs 75 lei (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brighton and Hove costs £25 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €32 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cluj-Napoca costs 29 lei (26 minutes ago)