Cost of living comparison between Karaman, Turkey and Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.26661 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karaman (Turkey) is 31% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €500 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €343 (1,288TL) in Karaman.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 45,410 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Shanghai costs 元1,148 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Newark, New Jersey costs $90 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vila Nova de Gaia costs €350 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $15 (42 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bristol costs £4,730 (42 minutes ago)