Cost of living in Karakol, Kyrgyzstan compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01365 EUR / KGS
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karakol (Kyrgyzstan) is 21% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €910 (66,633 som) in Karakol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €750 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,935 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gdańsk costs 198 zł (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 1,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,500,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Alexandria costs E£ 175 (34 minutes ago)