Cost of living in Karakol, Kyrgyzstan compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01240 EUR / KGS
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karakol (Kyrgyzstan) is 18% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,534 (123,743 som) in Karakol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,300 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,220 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Oporto costs €537 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Gibraltar costs £45 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 59TL (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Thane costs ₨13 (about 2 hours ago)