Cost of living in Karakol, Kyrgyzstan compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01339 EUR / KGS
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karakol (Kyrgyzstan) is 20% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €749 (55,958 som) in Karakol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €625 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Vienna costs €166 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 7,541,870 Ft (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Accra costs GH₵30 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in San Jose costs ₡ 2.00 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Lille costs €5.26 (about 1 hour ago)