Cost of living in Karaj, Iran compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! Karaj has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Karaj.
|Personal Care||- 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00003 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karaj (Iran) is 45% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,300 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €721 (﷼ 28,665,921) in Karaj.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Milan costs €1.20 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Louisville, Kentucky costs $44 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php110,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jundiai costs R$ 35 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Lagos costs 4,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)