Cost of living in Karaganda, Kazakhstan compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00252 EUR / KZT
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karaganda (Kazakhstan) is 63% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,200 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €441 (174,678 KZT) in Karaganda.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £12 (16 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Los Angeles, California costs $5.98 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Liverpool costs £1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Hamburg costs €0.44 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Hartford, Connecticut costs $63 (about 3 hours ago)