Cost of living in Karachi, Pakistan compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,414 prices entered by 111 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00854 EUR / PKR *
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karachi (Pakistan) is 56% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €750 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €332 (₨38,892) in Karachi.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Munich costs €2.70 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chişinău costs 200 Leu (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Novosibirsk costs руб 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)