Cost of living in Karachi, Pakistan compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,894 prices entered by 205 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00724 EUR / PKR *
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karachi (Pakistan) is 61% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,100 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €434 (₨59,878) in Karachi.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Nantes costs €30 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 2,500 Дин. (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £53 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Wellington costs NZ$85 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 150 kr (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €813 (about 1 hour ago)