Cost of living in Kaposvár, Hungary compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00325 EUR / HUF
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaposvár (Hungary) is 52% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €500 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €238 (73,267 Ft) in Kaposvár.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $100 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $55 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kharkiv costs 30₴ (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元30 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (33 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Seville costs €4.75 (37 minutes ago)