Cost of living comparison between Kaposvár, Hungary and Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 180 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00319 EUR / HUF
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaposvár (Hungary) is 55% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €625 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €278 (87,161 Ft) in Kaposvár.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$120 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 110,000TL (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,271 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 150,000 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nanning costs 元16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,000 (about 2 hours ago)