Cost of living in Kaposvár, Hungary compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00324 EUR / HUF
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kaposvár (Hungary) is 54% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,300 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €597 (183,933 Ft) in Kaposvár.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,978 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Vitória costs R$ 3,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $12 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$17 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 75,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (33 minutes ago)